The festive season is about to begin and one thing you definitely don’t want to look like is everyone else. Putting on a bold lipstick is one of the easiest, quickest ways to add a drama and sophistication to any look.
This is the best time to get out of your comfort level, shake off that sober image and try some bold new colour combinations and techniques.
Here are the evening makeup tips that show you how to do party makeup in easy DIY steps. But keep in mind, you either highlight the lips or the eyes, don’t do both.
Bold, Red and Ravishing Look
You got it! We are talking about the bold red lips here. Now, this one takes much more that proper technique to carry off. If you have it, go ahead and flourish it, darling! But remember, to keep the rest of your makeup, especially the eyes in subtle shades or nude. Only black mascara on the top lashes is all you require.
How to get bold red evening party makeup look:
– Pick a sheer lipstick for a more natural look. Avoid matte or cream formulas.
– Now, apply lip balm and leave it for few minutes.
– Use the side of the pencil, not the tip, define and fill in. A berry red or muted shade works best.
– Apply a thin layer of lip colour with a lip brush.
– Apply a thin layer of loose powder in between coats to make your lip colour more vibrant and strong.
Note: If you aren’t prepared for full-on, red-lip glam, stains and glosses are perfect for your first attempt with the red lip — or for a casual daytime style.
We hope with these tips; your celebration will never end!